Google
 

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Changi Airport Budget Terminal

The Changi Airport - Budget Terminal (BT) opened on 26 Mar 2006, is designed to support the budget airline business.

I had the opportunity to visit Budget Terminal this year when I travelled to Macau by Tiger Airlines.

Here we are queueing to check in our luggages just the same way we would do in the normal airport terminals. But the difference was the free checked baggage allowance is one item of baggage up to a maximum of 15kg per person. Arggghh, I think I would overload on that on my return trip after all those shopping.

Before going into the departure hall, we had our breakfast at Hans Cafe. The menu was good and the prices were reasonable.

Inside the departure hall are more cafes.



For more details on Changi Airport - Budget Terminal-
http://www.btsingapore.com/abt_bt.htm

No comments: